Time: 2:00 PM
Date: Last Sunday of the month
Place: Fellowship Group
3322 Memorial Pkwy SW #508
Huntsville, AL 35801
There are two primary functions of this committee
- Public Information:
- Provide literature to Libraries, Doctors Offices, Churches and other public places to make information widely available in the community
- Setup information booths at conferences for counselors and other professionals.
- Work with other service organizations to insure information on Alcoholics Anonymous is available to the community.
- Cooperation with the Professional Community
- Meet with Judges, Court Referral Officers and others in the Judicial System to give information about A. A
- Insure that the Professional community understands what AA does and what AA does not do, our traditions and how our program of recovery works.
- Place an emphasis on Singleness of Purpose by suggesting Open Meetings when it not definite that Alcohol is the problem.
Group PI/CPC representatives are urged to attend the monthly meeting. To be placed in contact with a PI/CPC Representative, please call the Central Office at (256) 885-0323.